Here are 7 practical ideas you can use for your fall advertising and marketing:
- Create Fall Event Listing:
Create a list of fall-related events in your community or industry. Is a popular band coming to town? Will you be a vendor at the town's Oktoberfest or trade show? Make sure to theme your promotion and marketing material based on the Fall events.
- Autumn/Fall Photos:
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Capture the essence of autumn/fall in your advertising and marketing.
- Seasonal tips and project:.
Write a "how-to" article on performing a seasonal task. You can incorporate your product or service into it as well. For example, if you sell home improvement supplies, write a tutorial on how to rake leaves faster and more effectively - and include a coupon for readers to replace their old rake for a new one. If you are a restaurant, teach readers how to make delicious homemade apple cider - and invite them over to sample yours free when they mention the article!
- Fun Freebies: Many companies offer free shipping or items for sale, but how about a fun freebie that ties in with the season? Throw in free pumpkin carving designs people can print out and trace, or a Thanksgiving recipe ebook and really set yourself apart.
- Fall imagery and colors of the season:
Integrate fall into your newsletter by incorporating this season's colors like oranges, browns and reds, as well as images of the season. Be imaginative. You can work falling leaves into the design, but you can also personalize the fall theme with your product.
- Fall promotions. Include a special promotion for the fall holidays. You can celebrate "Thanksgiving" the last week of November, and offer 10% off Coupon on NinetyPercentOff.com any item when a customer mentions one thing they are thankful for. Attract grateful customers and greater sales.
- Cross-promote with a Fall buddy:
If you are a local retailer, you could partner up with a local orchard and cross-promote your products. For example, offer every new client a 10% off coupon for a bucket of apples at the orchard and every orchard patron can get a buy-one-get-one-50%-off deal NinetyPercentOff.com at your store.
These ideas are a great way to spice up your fall advertising, but keep in mind that the most important thing is the quality of your content. Use some of the above tips in combination with content relevant to your subscribers to add variety and engage your readers. Personalize them to fit with your product or service as necessary.
NinetyPercentOff.com allows you to limit the number of coupons and help you create the urgency to use them ASAP.